Terms, Conditions, and Disclaimer on Skin Care Products
Teava Skincare is an Internet-based online health and beauty care products sales, information and communication service owned by Teava, LLC. By accessing or using Teava Skincare or MyTeava.com you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement (the “Agreement”) including the Disclaimer provisions and warranty provisions below. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, you may not access or use Teava Skincare or MyTeava.com. Teava, LLC. may modify this Agreement at any time, and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement. You agree to review this Agreement periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued access or use of Teava Skincare shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Agreement.
1. Teava Skincare, the website (MyTeava.com) and the product labels of the items portrayed, in whole and in part, are owned by Teava, LLC. or used in accordance with a licensing agreement with the respective owners of particular product components including trademarks. The term “website”, for purposes herein, includes but is not limited to, words and character arrangements, images, logos, trademarks, compositions, articles, descriptions, commentary, layout, and arrangement, including both visible and nonvisible components, in whole or any portion thereof. The website is copyright by Teava, LLC. and/or the respective component owners. Likewise, trademarks are registered and protected from infringement. Any unauthorized use of this website (as defined above) or infringement on trademarks herein, including any form of copying, reproduction, modification or distribution by any means is strictly prohibited unless authorized in writing by a duly authorized representative of Teava, LLC.
2. The information contained in MyTeava.com is presented for the purpose of educating consumers on health and beauty care topics. Nothing contained in MyTeava.com is intended to be instructional for any type of professional diagnosis or treatment. The information should not be considered complete, nor should it be relied on to suggest a course of treatment for a particular individual or the appropriateness of a particular product for a particular individual. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician. Information obtained in MyTeava.com is not exhaustive. Considerable data such as in vitro study results and many claims are intentionally absent so as to comply with federal law and FDA guidelines. You should not disregard medical or other qualified provider’s advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here.
3. Statements or information provided herein constitute “mere opinion” and not a representation of fact. We strive to bring you the most up to date materials, information and products available in good faith. Many of our products are relatively new to the market making long-term testing results impossible to obtain at this time. The consumer should do their own research and arrive at their own decision.
4. STATEMENTS MADE ABOUT PRODUCTS AND/OR INGREDIENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED OR APPROVED BY THE U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. STATEMENTS AND PRODUCTS OFFERED HEREIN ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE OR CONDITION.
5. Results of studies, names and/or descriptions do not indicate results occur in all individuals and no guarantee of results are made by Teava, LLC. or any manufacturer of the ingredients utilized in the products offered herein.
6. As with any skincare product, it is prudent to test any new product on a non-facial portion of the skin for several days prior to general application. If an adverse reaction occurs discontinue use and seek the care of a physician if necessary.
7. DISCLAIMER AND LIQUIDATED DAMAGES – Use of this website, samples or purchase of products constitutes express and/or implied agreement that:
a. Teava, LLC., its’ shareholders, owners, directors, officers, associates, suppliers, employees, advertisers, successors and assigns are not liable for any damages arising from the use of this website or any products offered or purchased on this site or elsewhere. This comprehensive and global disclaimer and limitation upon liability include, but is not limited to all damages of any kind (including direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential and/or collateral) and applies to customers or any third parties and flows with the product, sample, information or service. This same disclaimer and limitation of liability specifically apply to any product liability claim and the user of this website or any products purchased from Teava, LLC., or its resellers or successive distributors. Any claims by a user of this website or purchaser of products, or recipients of samples herefrom or thru Teava, LLC. directly or indirectly, are hereby waived.
b. The site user and/or product user hereby ASSUMES THE RISK OF USE OF ANY TEAVA, LLC. PRODUCT OR THIS WEBSITE.
c. Any purchaser or user of Teava, LLC. products, samples or services agree that the applicable forum and governing law for any causes of action described herein shall be the State of Michigan, Oakland County, United States. The user of this site or any user of a Teava, LLC. product agrees that irrespective of the above, the maximum damages of any type whatsoever shall be the lesser of the purchase price of the product or service or US$100.00.
d. If any portion or disclaimer herein and limitation of liability is deemed void, inapplicable or unenforceable, that portion will be deemed severed, and the remaining portion of the disclaimer and limitations on liability will continue in full force and effect.
8. No warranties, express or implied, are made by Teava, LLC., its officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, successors or assigns, nor is such offered with respect to any of the products, services or samples offered herein or elsewhere. ALL PRODUCTS ARE OFFERED ON AN AS IS BASIS. All warranties are disclaimed to the maximum extent permitted by law including but not limited to implied warranties of any type. Specifically disclaimed are implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability.
9. Indemnification. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS Teava, LLC., ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES AND COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES, RESULTING FROM ANY VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’’ WORLDWIDE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR NEGLIGENT OR WRONGFUL CONDUCT) BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON ACCESSING TEAVA, LLC. USING YOUR SERVICE ACCOUNT.
10. You are aware that skincare products, like food, become inactive over time and that heat or inappropriate storage can accelerate this degradation. You acknowledge that your care for the products is not within the control of Teava, LLC. and that you are wholly responsible for such care and timely disposal of old products.
11. Teava, LLC’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Teava, LLC. may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
12. Links to other sites are for your convenience and you use such links at your own risk. Teava, LLC. has not tested or verified any information, products, services or security features on such links. Teava, LLC., its’ shareholders, owners, directors, officers, associates, suppliers, employees, advertisers, successors and assigns are not liable for any damages arising from the use of any links on this website.
13. While we attempt to provide current images reflecting containers and appearance actual containers may vary from images portrayed. Note that various sizes may also dictate packaging parameters.
Terms and Conditions for Natural Results Program
ORDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Terms and Conditions: Order today and you’ll save 40% off the retail price. You’ll also be enrolled in the Natural Results Program and lock in the promotional rate of only a month plus S&H for the lifetime of your membership. Starting 60 days from your order date, you’ll receive a new 60-day supply of our Natural Results Kit, guaranteed at the same low price, which will conveniently be charged to the card you provide today unless you call to cancel. Canceling will terminate your enrollment in our Natural Results Program. Offers only available in continental U.S. & Canada.
We stand by our products unconditionally. If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with any of our products, simply return them within 45 days from ship date even if they’re empty. We’d be happy to assist you with a refund (less S&H).
All content included in our Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, is the property of Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com or its content suppliers and protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com is the exclusive property of Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com and protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com is the property of Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com or its software suppliers and protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com for the sole purpose of placing an order with Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com or using the Website as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com, is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names are proprietary to Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com.
The information, services, products offered for sale and materials contained in and/or advertised on Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an “As Is” basis with no warranty. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NATURALRESULTS.COM AND TEAVASKINCARE.COM AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. In addition, Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com and its suppliers do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com is accurate, complete or current. We are not responsible for typographical errors. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
The prices displayed on the Website are quoted in U.S. dollars and are valid and effective only in the United States. The particular technical specifications and settings of your computer and its display could affect the accuracy of its display of the colors of products offered on the Web site.
All reviews, comments or other submissions provided to Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com on or about this site, or otherwise submitted in connection with your use of the Website, shall be and remain Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any comments shall be deemed an assignment to Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com of all worldwide rights in all intellectual properties relating to the comments.
Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com’s Electronic Communications to You
You agree that Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com are authorized to transmit electronic mail to you for the purpose of informing you about your particular transaction, the Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com site or Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com’s products or services, or for such other lawful purpose(s) as Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com deem appropriate.
Links to Other Web Sites
Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com may contain links to Web sites other than our own. Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com do not assume any responsibility for those sites and provides those links solely for the convenience of our visitors. Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com do not control the content of these sites and takes no responsibility for their content, nor should it be implied that Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com endorses or otherwise recommends such sites or the products or services offered.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL NATURALRESULTS.COM AND TEAVASKINCARE.COM OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF NATURALRESULTS.COM AND TEAVASKINCARE.COM HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION, UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THE SITE. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose or the existence of any limited remedy. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.
The Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com website is created and controlled by Naturalresults.com and TeavaSkincare.com in the State of Arizona, the U.S. As such, the laws of the State of Arizona will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. We reserve the right to make changes to our Website and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time.
Information gathered through this website is not shared with third parties except those necessary to process the transaction and prevent fraud (such as your credit card company). All payment information through this site is encrypted and transmitted through a secure server. We utilize PayPal for all credit card transactions for your safety.